Sunday 31 July 2011

Martial arts and such

So I'm a martial artist. I've been doing ju jitsu for about 6 months now and recently took up White Crane.

Ju jitsu is rather practical for a fight as it encourages biting, hair pulling, scratching if you need to defend yourself, as well as dealing with armed opponents. Stuff is pretty fun!

White Crane is pushing my body, I have to put in much more effort, it's fantastic stuff.

The problem is how much it eats into family funds. I want to be able to earn and pay for them myself.

I'll take up Capoeira when I have the money, too. Capoeira is badass.

Next post will probably relate to something that doesn't involve physical effort!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I'm kind of interested, but like you said, money. I've also started bouldering/rock climbing at the XC, which is fucking expensive D: So fun though.

    ReplyDelete